Our Techniques and Cleaning Practices
As a precaution for our employees and customers, we ask that you expect our team to enforce the following policies:
- Remain at a safe distance of 6 feet or more from staff as they service the property
- Staff will clean hands onsite for 20 seconds or more, every hour while on the job
- Frequently touched surfaces including tools will be wiped down and cleaned as thoroughly as possible regularly throughout the shift
During Service Jobs
- We ask team members to verbally inquire about any vulnerable persons on the premises prior to commencing work
- Staff will use precautions, including shoe and face covers, to prevent spreading COVID-19 to work sites
- Upon request, we are happy to provide customers information about how they can take steps to ensure their health and safety
While They are Working
- No question is too simple or too complex, we want to help you get your questions answered. Feel free to talk to us and ask about what we are doing while we are working.
- Give us a call if you anticipate any special needs or considerations before, during or following your visit.
- Your privacy is also of the utmost importance to our team. We are happy to email any communications or make accommodations to suit your needs
Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
Compleat Restorations provides proactive planning and evaluation for potential outbreak allowing us to respond accordingly and effectively. (Commercial Only)
Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP)
We provide preventative cleaning and disinfecting with industrial products that have a history of deactivating pathogens.
Confirmation Case Program (CCP)
Our trained professionals handle the entire disinfection and remediation of affected surface and airborne areas providing you with the protection and assurance needed to reopen an area after a confirmed case.
Our experts and your team will assess when it will be needed to scheduled routine maintenance to mitigate future risks.